I Get Nervous

Oh Hey! 

Girls, I been in this amazing place to make the shoot for the post and I wanted to share the location.
For the most naughty people out there, it's called The Fuck Hole, besides the amazing cool looking scene, you can have lots of fun in there, if you can understand me. 
Plus this look I've set up is hot! 




Hair: TRUTH HAIR Group Gift 30 Nov 2013
Neck Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - The Hustler @ J&A Expo
Leg Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Goddess @ Suicide Dollz
Earrings: [7891.] Authentic Earrings For Soho Market
Necklace + Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Amulet - Nazar Boncugu Set - (J&A Expo)
Leg Chain: Leg chain w/d Silver       -RYCA-
Jacket: ..:sexZ:..-BoleroJacket / GreyTweed @ Suicide Dollz
Dress: [LF] BabyBoo Dress SILICONE
Boots: *chronokit* Boots03


0 comments: