Signora

Hello Giiiirls! 

I been so busy lately that I didn't even noticed that I have 3 new skins that I haven't done shapes for them still!  So as the first one I picked Alana from The Shops to get the work started and the shape will be available this week still! So watch out to get it if yu like.
So the news is this lovelu Villena dress, they are for real giving the best and different products lately, pieces that are a must have on our wardrobes. 
Plus this Redgrave Shoes that I dnt get tired of bringing for you! 
Take a look!




Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Natural Fusion 2
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Ella Shape [coming soon]
Skin: The Shops! (THE SKIN SHOP) 'Alana'
Necklace: [7891.] Vendetta Necklace for Lyfe Of Style
Watch: [DDL] Savior (silver)
Bangles: [7891.] Latour Collection for Soho.
Clutch: [7891.] Swell Collection
Leg Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Old Schooled 3
Dress: .:villena:. - Lace Dress Animal
Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340014)


0 comments: