Maybe Us Three

Hello my darlings! 

I'm so sorry I've let you guys for this little while, but I'm sure you been in good hands with our Fred Pinelli but I'm back for my gurls!
And bringing the hottest pieces for the female wardrobe is first Villena with Jogging pants that I loved and couldn't find better collor to work in favor of the re headeds out there. 
Plus, this hair from Lelutka is cmpletely enchanting.
There are a few tattoos of Identity in some events this month and many other to come too...
UFP has made available some lovely itens such these from The Pink Bandaid! 
I hope you like it and I'll be seeing u soon 




Hair: [LeLutka]-BETH hair/Naturals
Skin: The Shops! (THE SKIN SHOP) 'Pussy
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Kasia Shape @ UFP
Glasses: .:villena:. - Double frame round glasses
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Evily Spikes Earring 
Necklace: The P!nk Bandaid -Boxed-WingedSaind @ UFP
Rings: The P!nk Bandaid -Boxed- LadyFingers-Badbitch @ UFP
Arms Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Fallin Apart
Chest Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Secret Garden @ TBS
Belly Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Seduce Me @ She & Him
Top: *L.inc* Missy Top 
Pants: .:villena:. - jogging pants coral
Shoes: Similar Barletta Stiletto Shoes Cream
Poses: [Expressive Poses] - Tina




0 comments: