Perfect For Me


Hey guuuuys

I was missing y'all!
It's been a couple days I don;t post for u.
So I brought my man to make a post with me and show you boys some great stuff available for you.
So Theo Cluny from Sweet Biatches and Owner of Pose Maniacs showing another great pose from their store and a fenomal look, very casual but very up to date.
And I am loving my new teeth from Deetalez and I make up a simple but very authentic look for the girls. 
Highlight for these shoes that I loved, I found it very nice and everything to do with youth.
Take a look ;*








Melissa Hindrabar:


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rebel -  light blondes
Glasses: [SteinWerk] - Shiny Meshnerd Glasses
Watch: [whatever] Watch - silver
Rings & Nails: [MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Top: .::[NerdMonkey]::.  .::[Batwing Crop Top rivets]::.
Pats:[Cynful] Zia Denim v 2.0 Mesh - Worn - DB - Bootcut 
Shoes: N-core EMPORIUM "Red" BOXED
Teeht: DeeTaleZ Teeth Realistic with Braces



Theo Cluny:

Hair:  *Dura-Boy*39  NEW
Skin:  *Birth* Jack 
Ear:  [MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!  NEW
Piercing:  .Pekka. Worthy   NEW
Shirt:   RONSEM* Military Shirt2 / blue
Pants:   RONSEM* Mesh Cardigan Black*
Shoes:  2REAL  STACKZ SHOES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pose:   {pose maniacs} 51  NEW





0 comments: