Gimme A Bath

Look At Me Now

I'm getting papeeeeeeer ♪ 
Hi guuys *-* Missed you
Look I'm bringging this look from my Deaaar Ricielli  and I just love those pants!
This hair is an oldie from Exile but I think that gives the special touch to the face.
Aaaaand a new store for us, The Pink Bandaid, with lovely pieces of Jewelry.
And LASCIVA Watch which is totally amazing!
Take a look down ;*





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: ::Exile:: Fiona: Light Blondes
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -20- DiamondDust
Brow Piercing: <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Piercing (Captive Beads) Basics
Earrings: The P!nk Bandaid -Boxed-GODDESS earrings
Necklace: NECKLACE LOVE-FR GOLD    -RYCA-
Watch: LASCIVA - Datejust + SkyDweller (Bracelets)
Outfit: Ricielli Mesh TDR - HIghwaisted Jeans + Sweater
Shoes: [Cliche] Siesta Stillettos pearl (boxed) 4.0


0 comments: