Forbidden

How bad can a good girl go?

Hey sexy giiirls.
A spicey post for you naughty ones!
I think that might be the first post of this kind. 
So I hope you all like it...
Got a brand new hair from Magika with so many cute releases this week.
Glam Affair Skin @ Collabor88 where I also found these bangles from Maxi! Very worth it. 
I wasn't planning such a kinky post, but when I worn this Glue Ink Bodysuit I couldn't cover it with jackets or pants so there is where I got... 
I love the details and laces on this outfit and a slight taste of gothic fashion on it too.
Take a look down.
;*




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: Magika [03] Tomorrow
Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny - Europa - 03 @ Collabor88
Make Up: Drama Make Up
Neck Corset: [Etchaflesh] All Strapped In Kalima Neck Corset
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Ramona 77 Leather Studded Collabor88
Ring: RING WING PLATINUM        -RYCA-
Bodysuit: [GLUE INK] Lace Leotard (Black)
Feet: Maitreya Gold * Bare Feet Flat
Shoes: Maitreya Verve Pumps - Red





0 comments: