Click click.... Snap!

Say Hi!!!

One more post for you and first of all  I want to say that the tattoo in this pic will be a release on Public Enemy for this week. Thats why I won't post it in here still. But it will be available on the next post! If you liked it keep one eye on our blog.
I really love everything about this outfit, specially R.icielli stuff, that I adore. This is such a lovely hair by Truth in Mesh.
Take a look and enjoy it.






Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: >TRUTH< Ebony -  light blondes
Make Up: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS [Gold Eyes]
Necklace: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain set season 2/CREAM
Nails & Bangles: *X*plosioin B.A.N. GALLANT
Ring: {me.} Aster Rings // SILVER
Top: R.icielli - SOPHIA minitop /a1
Pants: R.icielli TDR - CLARISSA highwaistjeans
Shoes: N-core SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy"

0 comments: