For The Fame

Helloooo Girls! 

Look whos on Black Hair! OMG I don't even feel like myself !
But I wanted to show you this monocromatic outfit I've set up and this skin from Essences with this lovely tone then I had to turn brunnete. Totally worth it! 
So this outfit is basically accessories!
My dear Bens Beauty with many releases and itens @ The Whore Fair that's almost ready to starte and believe me it will be GREAT! 
This headband is my last finding and I loved it! 
So yes guys... I hope y'akk like it and I'll see you soon bringing many many news from the WCF!
Muz muz ;*




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Valerie Mesh Hair - Demo
Skin: Essences - Thursday 
Headband: RO - Crown of Thorns Spiked Headband
Face Piercing: .Pekka. Blastic Unisex piercing  - GOLD [edited]
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Cross Earring Fatpack @ WCF
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Alara Necklace
Bangles: *[MANDALA]TAKARA BANGLE/RICH CREAM&CARAMEL
Ring [R]: [7891.] Hollywood Rings - Gold (W\Resize)
Ring [L]: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Athena solitaire ring silver - gold
Clutch: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Burc Clutch Bag Fatpack
Top: ISON - cropped bustier
Skirt: .: vive nine :. Sparkling Sequince Mini - Black
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Rebel Shoes 
\Poses: Purple Poses




0 comments: