Stay Shinning

OMG! Where ma ladies at???

I sooo missed u all. 
I was in vacation and I really needed some time away of so many duties in world, but now I'm back to work and ready to give u some nice stuff..
This one piece from Avale I loved so much and wanted to thank cuz that was a gift from Bat Minotaur on our Secret Santa and it;s really a body sculptor! 
You guys know that other than street and hood I can be kinda girly and I really think the pink tone fits well with blondies...
So there we go! 
Take a look..
Missed u guys so freaking muuuuch, many many kisses ♥



Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair/Light Blonde
Skin: -Belleza- Betty Medium Line 2
Eyes: .ID. City Lights / Gray
Earrings: [Atomic] Endearing Earings *MESH* - Platinum
Necklace: [MANDALA]Omochi necklace/Pink(WEAR ME)
Bangles: *[MANDALA]TAKARA BANGLE/RICH CREAM&CARAMEL
Dress: .:AVALE:. Lola MESH. Sensitive
Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM *Noir Int

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pose: PURPLE POSES - CATARINA AND KHALEESI


0 comments: