Treat You Better

Heeeey guys! 

I know.. I know I havent shown for a long time but suddenly I had this big urge to come an share some awesome items with you! 
I've been having a very busy and crazy rl/sl right now. Many changes have come my way so that's why I took a break from the blog. Though I missed it a lot! 
For this post I invited Orph3us to show you some male items as well! 
Hope you enjoy it.

Love,
Meli



Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: +Spellbound+ Requiem (studs)
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie
Face Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Oak Gill @ Suicide Dollz
Lipstick: *Birth* 3rd Gen 'Alura' Catwa Lipsticks - Matte Subtle
Ears: L'Etre - Horn Mesh Ears
Necklace: RYCA NECKLACE INSPIRED LION GOLD
Septum Piercing: [Z O O M] Bloon Septum
Arms Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Blind Spot @ Shiny Shabby 
Top: Addams // Rita Top w/Buttons // Maitreya
Skirt: Blueberry - Celeste - Satin Skirts 
Jacket: Addams // Revival Military Jacket 
Rings: [MANDALA]SINRA  Rings Season2
Boots: ::HH:: Hucci Sibiti Boot - IcedCoffee @ Uber
Pose: IDTTY - Sonja Pack

Orph3us:

Hair: [taketomi]_Hanzo_Blacks
Beard 1 and Layer: Y-U: CYRUS "BLK" MENS
Beard 2: Unorthodox Noah V2 Facial Hair
Jacket: [AR2 Style] Army Jacket
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Blind Game @ Shiny Shabby 
Pants: [Deadwool] Pleated pants - black
Necklace: - .HoD. -  Mercenary Men's Set
Rings: **RE** ReVoX Biker Rings 
Boots: [monso] My Combat Ankle Boots - Black 
Pose: {PM} Pierre 6


0 comments: