Stronger Than This

Hai Girls! 

Soooo cold. brrr hahah
Yes I have amazing news for you! 
Gotta say the higlight for this post goes to Redgrave and this amazing outfit available @ Fameshed. 
It comes with a HUD that gives you many options to wear and inovate your clothes. 
This loooooovely scarf from Tag is also one of my sweethearts. 
And a sooo cute the Furry Muffs from Maxi Gossamer got me inspired! 
I hope you like it as much as I do! 

Love, 
Meli ♥



Hair: +Spellbound+ SweetDreams 2 @ Arcade
Skin: -Belleza- Eva Uber
Scarf: tag. scarf female II @ Winter Trend
Freckles: .Identity. Body Shop - Face Freckles
Headphones: MG - Furry Muffs - Yolanda - Black Bear
Piercing: {SYL} Venchy Nose Ring v2
Jacket: Fur/Suede Jacket - FOX - REDGRAVE
Jeans: Skinny crease Pants - SAMANTHA - REDGARVE
Boots: !APHORISM! 'Worn' Lace Up Boots -Black @ TMD

0 comments: