You Lose

Hello girls! 

I have a new finding! 
Look at these heels I have on! They are sooo awesome and I loved all the details about it. I have bought 4 or 5 at once but it's totally worthy! 
Plus Ricielli's latest release and I am amazed with this piece. So many textures options and colors, You have to get one of these. 
Trying to go back to blondie and I think I've got it. This is sking is at the Cosmetic Fair and I enjoyed it very very much. 

Take a lookg below.




Hair: Exile::Baby I'll Rule
Skin: .:\\M//:. Kira - Fair (Light Brow) @ Cosmetic Fair
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.02
Necklace 1: [7891.] Arial Necklace - 1 - Silver
Necklace 2: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Necklace II
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO
Bangles: [7891.] Payday Bracelet - Silver
Clutch: Glam Affair - Studded Clutch (L) Black
Dress: Ricielli - VENUS Dress /Diamond Black
Shoes: *ATHOR* - Lollita_Soft Leather - Ice with black heels





0 comments: