One More Sip

Hello loves! 

Here it goes one more post for you.. I'm totally in love with those Pants from Villena. They are very realistic plus the quality that is always expected from their products! 
Plus these shoes from Candydolls are scandalous! I love it to pieces. 
This skin I'm wearing its my new finding and I'm crazy for it and I'm so happy to say its from a brazilian creator - New Faces.
So take a look and enjoy it! 





Melissa Hindrabar

Hair: Exile::Baby I'll Rule
Skin: New Faces - Bianca [summer]
Lips: Pink Acid Dolly Dolly WL Lips - Bronze Nude
Necklace: ILLMATIC :: Double Figaro Necklace
Bangles: Ryca Bangle DXL Gold + Hand Chain Bracelet GN02
Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Carissa Ring Gold
Bag: [7891.] Chanil Double C Bag
Top: {mon tissu} Coquette Blouse
Pants: .:villena:. - Chinos
Heels: _CD_ Newell Champage


0 comments: