So Good For Me

Hello Girls.. 

First off I'd like to apologize for the delay to make posts for you, but I been hell busy. Hopefully I'll have a short break and I'll try to post as much as I can! 
So here it is some news from Glam Affair and thei lovely creations, that;s Neva Skin with many options of make ups, tones and much more, worthy to be checked out! 
I'm in love witht his fac enet that also comes with kitty ears, from Lethal..
Bens Beauty with their amazing jewelry pieces. That's been one of my favorites!
And N-core to close the outfit. 
Classy, elegant and monocromatic. 
Hope you like it ;*



Hat: (Goucci) Hat
Hair: [LeLutka]- Fades Natural
Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa@ kustom9
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Egyptian Necklace 
Bracelet: [DDL] The NN (2) (White & Gold)
Rings: RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [L]        -RYCA-
Bag: [DDL] Hello - Goodbye (White) 
Top: .Identity. Co - Cropped Bustier [White/Gold] @ LBF
Sweater: [Pumpkin]Exposed sweater
Pants: .: vive nine :. Adisa Skinny Moto Jeans - Black Stripe
Heels: N-core VENUS "Black" (Mesh)


0 comments: